KULA Cauliflower Wings
These tasty Cauliflower wings with Kula Kitchen's pili pili sauce will leave you wanting more when it's all finished.
- 1 head cauliflower - chopped into florets
- ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ cup oat milk
½ cup KULA Pili Pili
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter
- 2 tablespoons of EVOO
Buffalo Sauce Ingredients
- Toss all of the cauliflower ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Then, oven-bake the florets at 425* for 25 minutes. While they’re in the oven, prepare the Pili Pili buffalo sauce.
- Once the florets are out of the oven, marinate them with your buffalo sauce.
- Bam! You’ve got hot, flavourful vegan wings!
- Want a dipping sauce? Simply mix our Pili Pili Sauce with 3 tablespoons of your preferred mayo product and some lemon juice.